What to do before an eyelash extension appointment:
- Allow the amount of time specified in your booking, this could be 2 to 2.1/2 hours for your lash appointment. See the different available appointments and their length
- Arrive on time with squeaky clean lashes, that have been washed with a foaming cleanser under running water in the last 24 hrs, and NO eye cream or moisturizer near the eye area.
- Don't apply mascara or eye-liner on the morning of your lash appointment, any residues of mascara or eye make up will prevent the lash glue from adhering properly and almost always take us 15-30 mins to properly remove.
It would surprise you how long it can take to prepare your lashes for the extensions if you have makeup on, this can really cut into the amount of lashes we can apply in the appointment.
- Feel free to bring your music or an audio book and headphones to help you relax during the appointment.
- Please don't bring any children or friends with you.
Directions to find us:
565 King Str, Newtown, 2042
We are located at the south end of Newtown, near Sydney Park.
Near the Union Hotel and opposite the 'F45 Gym'.
The closest train station is St Peters
The closest cross street is Dickson St, we would recommend parking on Dickson St, there is non metered parking in this area, though King St becomes a clear way at peak hours so we suggest not parking on King St itself without checking the signs carefully.